This delicious recipe is Vegan, Keto and Gluten-Free!
If you don't eat peanut butter, you can swap it out for any other nut butter.
- 6 medium bananas (not frozen)
- 380g / 1½ cups peanut butter/nut butter
- 6 tablespoons coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 350g / 2 cups chocolate chips
- 8 tablespoons refined coconut oil
1. Blend bananas with peanut/nut butter, coconut sugar and a pinch of salt
2. Freeze in a lined square pan
3. Melt chocolate and coconut oil together
4. Cut the frozen mixture into bars or squares and dip into the melted chocolate
5. Freeze again until serving
I hope you enjoy this recipe! For more fun, healthy recipes, join our Facebook community!
This recipe was originally posted by A Virtual Vegan.